OpUtils Plugin Not works after revert 12200 PPM
- Go to OpUtils-IPAM Plugin installation folder or <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils using command prompt(Run as Administrator)
- Execute DisableStandaloneMode.bat
- Go to <OpUtils-IPAM Plugin_Home>/bin or <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils/bin using command prompt(Run as Administrator)
- Execute AddService.bat
- Go to <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils/Conf directory and check whether Plugin.properties file is found or not. If not found download the attached
Plugin.properties file and save it under <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils/Conf directory
- Shutdown OpManager
- Start OpManager and check the reported issue
- Go to OpUtils-IPAM Plugin installation folder or <OpManager_Home>/OpUtil
- Download the attached Plugin.properties file and save it under <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils/Conf directory
- Go to bin... Execute sh startOpUtils.sh and check the reported issue
OpUtils Database Migration from Firebird to Postgres
OpUtils can be upgraded till 80000 build with Firebird database , any further upgrade needs either MSSQL or Postgres as database , here are the steps for the Firebird to Postgres DB migration: 1)Stop OpUtils Service 2)Take a complete OpUtils Folder ...
PPM Error : Problem encountered while performing database backup and restore
The PPM may fails due to two reasons 1. Access Permission 2. DB Corruption Step 1: "Access Permission". Access denied to write in hard drive like (c:), Ask him to follow the steps below Go To OpUtils installed ...
Enabling SSL in OpUtils using .PFX certificate
1.Start OpUtils service 2)Login to OpUtils webclient > Click on Settings (new UI) > Click on Enable Secure Communication , make a note of the SSL port ( Default port: 7443) > Save. 3)Restart OpUtils service 4)Now SSL is enabled with self signed ...
OpUtils Database Migration from Firebird to MSSql
Here are the steps for the Firebird to Mssql DB migration: Stop OpUtils Service Take a complete OpUtils Folder backup and save it on different location . Go to OpUtils\conf dir Open mssql_dbm_params.conf ile and mention SQL server name and ...
Error Retrieving config file in OpUtils
We might get this error msg if the network connection between cisco device and OpUtils server is not configured properly or windows firewall might block the file copy to server. To ensure this, We can try manual pushing of config file from cisco ...