No data available or error in Port Connectivity table in Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 (On-Premise) monitor
If no data available or error in Port Connectivity table in Microsoft Dynamics CRM / 365 (On-Premise) monitor, follow the below steps for troubleshooting:
Open powershell in administrator mode in the Applications Manager-installed machine.
Go to <Applications Manager Home>\working\conf\application\scripts\powershell directory.
Run the below commands by replacing hostname with that of the reported CRM server
.\PortConnectivity.ps1 'hostname' '' '' 'DynamicsPorts.ps1'
Copy the output of the above command to a text file.
To add, remove or edit the ports monitored follow below steps:
- Go to <appmanager-home>\working\conf\application\script\powershell folder and open DynamicsPorts.ps1 file in an editor.
- To add new port to be monitored, add the port name and port number in the below format along with the other ports:
"<portname>:<portnumber>" Example: "DNS:53"
- To remove any ports which are monitored, comment the respective line by using '#' in the beginning of the line.
Example: # "DNS:53"
- If any ports have been changed from the default port number in the server, please edit the respective port numbers.
- Save the file after the changes are done.
Changes will be effective from the next poll in the monitor.