"No data available" error while monitoring Firewall details in Windows server
The following conditions must be met before you can proceed to troubleshoot:
1. The target machine needs to satisfy the minimum requirement. Minimum Supported Server:
Windows 8, Windows Server 2012
2. WMI is working properly on the remote server.
Using wbemtest.exe to troubleshoot WMI
1. Open wbemtest.exe
file located at C:\Windows\System32\wbem\wbemtest.exe
2. From the Applications Manager server, open wbemtest.exe
and click Connect
3. In the Namespace field enter:\\RemoteServerIpAddress\root\StandardCimv2
4. Provide the required credentials, then click Connect
5. Once connected, click Query
. The Query dialog appears.
6. Run a Query for specific information.
SELECT * FROM MSFT_NetFirewallProfile
If the test was successful and still not able to get the Firewall details in the Applications Manager web console, then follow the below steps:
1. Go to <Applications Manager Home>\working\conf\application\scripts\ folder in command
prompt and execute the following script:
cscript firewall.vbs > firewall.txt