NetFlow PGSQL drive migration.
Please follow the steps below to migrate the installation to a different drive.
A.) The build number of the NetFlow Analyzer should be the same on both the servers. (You can find the Build number by clicking on the 'About' link on the top right corner of the user interface)
1. Shut down NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Backup the below directories \ files to a safe location. Note that these are 2 different directories but with the same name, and hence ensure you mark which one is which so as not to be confused when restoring.
i. data folder from <NetFlow> home directory.
ii. pgsql folder from <NetFlow> directory.
iii. AdventnetLicense.xml file from <NetFlow\lib> directory.
3. Uninstall the current build after taking backup and Install same NetFlow Analyzer BUILD 64 on the server and run the NetFlow Analyzer service once. You can download same BUILD from the below link:
4. Run the service once and shutdown the NetFlow Analyzer service.
6. Restore the backed up folders to the new installation under the same location:
i. data folder backed up from <NetFlow> home directory to <NetFlow> home directory.
ii. pgsql folder backed up from <NetFlow> directory to <NetFlow> directory.
7. Once copied, open command prompt as Administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute initPgsql.bat / sh once.
8. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and apply the license file from License Management page in the product GUI.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Database Migration from Mysql to Postgres in NetFlow Analyzer version 10250
Steps to Migrate NetFlow Standalone Mysql DB to pgsql Datase Note: Migration is applicable only in build 10250 Both the MYSQL and PGSQL installation should be in the same server to perform the Migration. Make sure that you have enough disk space ...
PGSQL 32bit to 64 bit server to server migration (Postrgesql DB) for NetFlow Analyzer
NetFlow Analyzer installation can be migrated to a different server with old database and configuration provided both the installation are in same version and build number. Please follow the steps given below to migrate Netflow Analyzer to a ...
Netflow Analyzer migration (Links based on installation type)
Kindly refer the links below to migrate your Netflow Analyzer installation per your need - https://support.zoho.com/portal/manageengine/helpcenter/articles/mysql-32-bit-installation-to-64-bit-migration (For builds up to 9700) ...
Device Expert 5990 migration from Mysql to Pgsql
Please follow the steps to migrate DeviceExpert data from mysql to postgres. Note: .bat is for Windows and .sh is for linux installation. DeviceExpert Backup steps : Please stop DeviceExpert. IMPORTANT: Take a copy of the entire <DeviceExpert> ...
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql -- Plugin
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql Migration Plugin: Stop Opmanager service and take a backup of the entire Opmanager folder before doing the data migration. Install Opmanager 11500 pgsql with Netflow 10250 (for mssql, select mssql DB during installation). from ...