NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch.
1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service.
2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using Extract Here option) the 12100FixesPatch_Aug04.zip file under <ManageEngine>\OpManager folder, it will copy and replace the existing files.
4. Download and the bat file 12100IssuesUpdt_Aug04.bat from Here copy it under OpManager_Home folder.
5. Open command prompt as Administrator and navigate to OpManager_Home directory
6. Execute12100_Update.bat and once prompted to select for File or Directory just enter "F"
7. once completed start NCM(OpManager) Service and wait for 5 mins and let the product to start.
8. Once done, stop the OpManager service again.
9. Delete the folder named logs under OpManager_Home directory.
10. Start the OpManager service and check on the issue.
Clear the browser cache and cookies and login to the UI and check on the issue.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Consolidated FIX for NFAPlugin-10250
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which includes : 1) Alert Profile query optimization 2) Custom DashBoard Report 3) Application ...
Consolidated fix for NetFlow Analyzer Build 10250 for Stand Alone
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which ...
Consolidated Fix for Build 11001
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 11001 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. Download the Fix from the below link, it contains ...
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM device backup(postgres)
Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM 12200(postgres) 1. Stop the OpManager server. 2. Please download the fix from the below link : ...
NFA and NCM 12 Default Admin password Reset_postgres Database
Forgot Password: The Forgot Password option in the login page can be used to reset the password. Make sure the Mail Server Settings and User's email ID are configured. The auto generated password will be sent to the email ID entered as the User's ...