Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql -- Plugin
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql Migration Plugin:
Stop Opmanager service and take a backup of the entire Opmanager folder before doing the data migration.
- Install Opmanager 11500 pgsql with Netflow 10250 (for mssql, select mssql DB during installation). from http://archives.manageengine.com/opmanager/netflow-opmanager/10250/
ex:- Navigate to c:\<OpManager Home>\bin\backup
- start the OpManager & apply license.
- Stop OpManager.
- Copy the backup folder from OpManager(mysql) to the new installation under <Opmanager Home> directory.
- Restore the database using RestoreDB.sh present under OpManager/bin/backup directory and restart the Opmanager.
Execute RestoreDB.bat "c:\OpManager\backup\BackUp_APR_2015_17_43_38_8100.zip".
1. Input existing Mysql installation Directory path and press enter .
- Start the service and Make sure that OpManager is working fine.
- Stop OpManager service.
- Download and Unzip MigrateData.Zip under OpManager\<NetFlow> directory.
- Open a cmd prompt as administrator , Navigate to OpManager\<NetFlow>\MigrateData and execute "migrate.bat.
2. Wait for Script Completion
- Start the OpManager(pgsql).You can get the current migration status in Netflow Plugin UI as banner.
OpManager Migration Link -- http://help.opmanager.com/migrating_database.
Firewall Analyzer Mysql to Pgsql migration steps.
Stop the Firewall Analyzer Service. Take the backup or a VM snapshot of ManageEngine\Firewall folder. Download the correct zip files based on your OS(32/64bit) from the below link and extract it under <Firewall Analyzer Home>. ...
Device Expert 5990 migration from Mysql to Pgsql
Please follow the steps to migrate DeviceExpert data from mysql to postgres. Note: .bat is for Windows and .sh is for linux installation. DeviceExpert Backup steps : Please stop DeviceExpert. IMPORTANT: Take a copy of the entire <DeviceExpert> ...
Migration of Database from MYSQL to MSSQL in the Firewall Analyzer
Please refer the below link for MYSQL to MSSQL migration. http://www.manageengine.co.in/products/firewall/help/appendix/migrating-data-mysql-mssql-database.html Note: I request to stop the Firewall Analyzer service and take the backup of complete ...
Unable to start NetFlow plugin after install
If NetFlow Plug-in is not started after fresh install, we require the below information to narrow down to find the sollution. Name of the exe file that the NetFlow plug-in was installed. (32 bit or 64 bit) Version and build number of Opmanager: you ...
MSSQL Server migration
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2. Backup the old Netflow DB and restore on to the new DB server (Connect MSSQL client using SQL Server Management Studio and backup netflow database and restore it new server). 3. From the New MSSQL SERVER, ...