Please follow the below steps to migrate from your current 32 bit installation to 64 bit.
1. Shut down Old NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Backup the below directories \ files to a safe location. Note that these are 2 different directories but with the same name, and hence ensure you mark which one is which so as not to be confused when restoring.
i. Data folder from <NetFlow> home directory.
ii. Data folder from <NetFlow\Mysql> directory.
iii. AdventnetLicense.xml, petinfo.dat and product.dat files from <NetFlow\lib> directory.
3. Install the 64 bit binary of the same NetFlow Analyzer BUILD on the 64 bit server and run the NetFlow Analyzer service once. You can download the 64 bit binaries from the below link:
4. Run the service once and shutdown the NetFlow Analyzer service.
5. Restore the backed up folders to the new installation under the same location:
i. Data folder backed up from <NetFlow> home directory to <NetFlow> home directory.
ii. Data folder backed up from <NetFlow\Mysql> directory to <NetFlow\Mysql> directory.
iii. AdventnetLicense.xml, petinfo.dat and product.dat files backed-up from <NetFlow\lib> directory to <NetFlow\lib> directory.
6. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and apply the license file from License Management page in the product GUI.