MSSQL database migration in v12
Kindly follow the below steps to migrate the SQL DB,
1. Take a backup of "customer-config.xml" file from the location "ManageEngine\OpManager\conf".
2. Take a SQL backup of OpManagerDB from the old server via SQL Management Studio.
3. Create a new DB named OpManagerDB with the same permissions on the new MSSQL databaseserver.
4. Restore the SQL Backup on the new server via SQL Management Studio.
5. Open command prompt as Administrator (right click CMD -> Run As Adminstrator) in the application installed server and go to the path "ManageEngine\OpManager\bin"
6. Execute the command "DBConfiguration.bat" and point the OpManager with the new DB details.
7. Once configured, Replace the existing "customer-config.xml" file from the location "ManageEngine\OpManager\conf" with the backup "customer_config.xml" file that we have taken.
8. Start the OpManager service and check if everything works fine.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Database Migration from Mysql to Postgres in NetFlow Analyzer version 10250
Steps to Migrate NetFlow Standalone Mysql DB to pgsql Datase Note: Migration is applicable only in build 10250 Both the MYSQL and PGSQL installation should be in the same server to perform the Migration. Make sure that you have enough disk space ...
Migration of Database from MYSQL to MSSQL in the Firewall Analyzer
Please refer the below link for MYSQL to MSSQL migration. http://www.manageengine.co.in/products/firewall/help/appendix/migrating-data-mysql-mssql-database.html Note: I request to stop the Firewall Analyzer service and take the backup of complete ...
MSSQL Server migration
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2. Backup the old Netflow DB and restore on to the new DB server (Connect MSSQL client using SQL Server Management Studio and backup netflow database and restore it new server). 3. From the New MSSQL SERVER, ...
MSSQL Database shrink.
To reduce the MSSQL database size, please follow the below steps. 1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2.Open a command prompt as administrator(Right click and run as administrator) Navigate to <NetFlow_Home\troubleshooting\>. 3. Execute the ...
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql -- Plugin
Mysql to Pgsql/Mssql Migration Plugin: Stop Opmanager service and take a backup of the entire Opmanager folder before doing the data migration. Install Opmanager 11500 pgsql with Netflow 10250 (for mssql, select mssql DB during installation). from ...