Mssql custom port & custom instance issue: FWA
The below fix has to be applied after ensuring the bcp files are copied and the native client is installed.
1. Go <HOME>\conf location, open database_params.conf file.
2. Add 'instanceName = <db instance Name>' parameter in the url.
Default url ---> jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://fw-win2k8-1:1433/OpManagerDB
Modified url --> jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://fw-win2k8-1:1433/OpManagerDB;instanceName=SQLEXPRESS
3. Go to <HOME>\lib location, move FirewallService.jar to out of <HOME> folder.
4. Download the attached FirewallService.jar and save it under <HOME>\lib location.
5. Restart service , wait for few minutes and check the reports.
Patch to resolve the issue with NCM 12200 device backup(MSSQL)
Hi , Thank you for sending us the requested logs. We have analyzed the logs and created the fix the issue. Please follow the steps mentioned below and check on the issue: Please apply the patch to resolve the issue with the device backup in NCM ...
UDP port block Message In NetFlow Analyzer
In NetFlow Analyzer we do two types of check in windows firewall, while flows are being received in server 1) Check if there is any allow rules created to allow UDP port say "9996" -Once our product find out this rule then flows collection will get ...
MSSQL- Last hour report showing unaccounted for Application, source and destination.
Steps for version 12: Regarding the issue last hour report showing unaccounted, Please make sure you have done following steps: 1. Stop the OpManager service. 2. From the installed MSSQL SERVER, copy the files bcp.exe and bcp.rll to ...
MSSQL Server migration
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2. Backup the old Netflow DB and restore on to the new DB server (Connect MSSQL client using SQL Server Management Studio and backup netflow database and restore it new server). 3. From the New MSSQL SERVER, ...
MSSQL Database shrink.
To reduce the MSSQL database size, please follow the below steps. 1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service. 2.Open a command prompt as administrator(Right click and run as administrator) Navigate to <NetFlow_Home\troubleshooting\>. 3. Execute the ...