(Windows) IP Address shows incorrect status in IPAM. How to fix this?
Ask him to follow the steps below and get output for the IP Address is up, but OpUtils noted as Down.
PS: Skip this step if already performed or non-windows OS
- Go to Settings -> OpUtils -> IP Address Manager
- There will be a Note option available under General. In that option there will be link available for Scan settings.
(i.e). Check Attachment (IPAM_Scan_Settings.png)
- Upon clicking the link Configure Scan options will get opened. Enable the "Disable Arp Ping" option and save the settings.
- Now scan the subnet and check the issue. If issue persists then follow the step 2 and upload us the output files to check this issue further.
- Copy the attached txt file to OpManager_Installation_Dir/bin directory.
- Rename the file to IPAMWalk.bat
- Open a command prompt and change directory to OpManager_Installation_Dir/bin
- Execute the following command:
- IPAMWalk.bat <IP Address Which is showing incorrect status>
(For Eg:- IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.13 or IPAMWalk.bat 220.127.116.11-62)
- If One more host give wrong results in IPAM then execute one by one
(For Eg:- 1. Execute IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.
2. Wait for execution get finished.
3. Then Execute IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.2)
- After successful execution, send us all IPAMWalkDetails.txt and IPAMWalkDetails.xml file located in the same directory.
(Windows) Subnet scan not completed in IPAM. How to fix this?
Hi, Go to -> Installation Folder --> \Nmap\ Install the "npcap-xxx-oem" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist_x86" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist2008_x86" file if it is not installed already Now go to ...
(Windows) Subnet scan not completed. How to upgrade Nmap?
Take Screenshots/Output for all the below commands for troubleshooting in case of failure While installation, third party files where not installed due to permissions since we are trying to install in silent mode. Resolution: ...
DNS names are not resolved across the ipam/spm. Why?
By Design, OpUtils will query the DNS Server to get the DNS Names for the IP Addresses. Please follow the below steps and check the reported issue. Solution 1: 1. Add your DNS server(s) from Settings > OpUtils > IPAM > General (Ignore if it is ...
Device Type details not displayed in IP Address Manager
Description: For the monitored IPs under IP Address Manager, the Device Type feild is empty or not defined. Cause: OpUtils fetches the Device Type details from Active Directory (AD). By design, from the DNS table, OpUtils fetches the IP and ...
Ports and Mac Address mapping not working for Cisco Switches configured with SNMP v3
In OpUtils Switch Port Mapper, we use SNMP to get the Ports & MAC Address details. However, If Cisco Switches are configured with SNMP V3 then we would not be able to get the Ports and Mac address details using the normal SNMP query because the SNMP ...