(Windows Machine) IPAM - IPaddress shows incorrect ip status
Ask him to follow the steps below and get output for the IP Address is up, but OpUtils noted as Down.
- Copy the attached txt file to OpManager_Insall_Dir/bin directory.
- Rename the file to IPAMWalk.bat
- Open a command prompt and change directory to OpManager_Insall_Dir/bin
- Execute the following command:
IPAMWalk.bat <IP Address Which is showing incorrect status> (For Eg:- IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.13 or IPAMWalk.bat 220.127.116.11-62)
- If One more host give wrong results in IPAM then execute one by one
(For Eg:- 1. Execute IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.1
2. Wait for execution get finished.
3. Then Execute IPAMWalk.bat 192.168.23.2)
- After successful execution, send us the IPAMWalkDetails.txt and IPAMWalkDetails.xml file located in the same directory.
(Windows) Why nmap not works / IPAM Subnet scan not completed
Take Screenshots/Output for all the below commands for troubleshooting in case of failure Scenario 1: Older version of third party packages(From other network products/Snipper tools) was installed. For ex:- winpcap(Windows packet capture). ...
(Windows Machine) IPAM not showing/partially showing the ipaddresses in subnets
Hi, Go to -> Installation Folder --> \Nmap\ Install the "winpcap-nmap-4.12" file. If other version of winpcap was installed in your machine, then uninstall the other version and install the current version again. Install the "vcredist_x86" file if ...
OpUtils - DNS Not resolved across the ipam/spm
By Design, OpUtils will query the DNS Server to get the DNS Names for the IP Addresses. Please follow the below steps and check the reported issue. Solution 1: 1. Add your DNS server(s) from Settings > OpUtils > IPAM > General (Ignore if it is ...
(Linux) Why Nmap not works / Subnets in IPAM not scanned
Take Screenshots/Output for all the below commands for troubleshooting and giving solution asap Scenario 1 : If nmap not works in linux machine, We have to change mode to executable. Resolution: Go to OpManager/Nmap directory via terminal. Exceute ...
Error Retrieving config file in OpUtils
We might get this error msg if the network connection between cisco device and OpUtils server is not configured properly or windows firewall might block the file copy to server. To ensure this, We can try manual pushing of config file from cisco ...