Inputs required for backup issues
- Unable to take manual backup or schedule backup
- Backup is throwing an error
- Out of memory while taking backup
- Backup is slow.
1. Open command prompt using run as administrator option. Invoke backupdata.bat from SDP-home/bin directory.
If there is an error while taking the backup send the complete Error trace in the command prompt.
2. SDPbackup.log from SDP-home/bin folder.
3. Table Data count from Support tab
Note: If backup is taking a long time or if there is an Out of memory issue then update Xmx value in backupData.bat to 1024
You can also try taking a trimmed backup using backupdata.bat --trimmed command from the Command prompt.
Backup Related Issues
java.util.zip.ZipException: ERROR = *ERROR: Wrong key or corrupt data*org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Wrong key or corrupt data java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space java.io.FileNotFoundException org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ...
List of mail fetching issues and solutions
Scenario 1 : Mail fetching issue due to Invalid or No PKIX certificate . Log traces for Mail Fetching issues Exception when connecting to store.|javax.mail.MessagingException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: ...
Unable to start the server. On an error / any of the containers(modules) are failed
Open the serverout0.txt found under [SDP-Home]\server\default\log using any text editor. Search for the word 'Exception'. See if there are any known error pertaining to the environment. The most reported are due to 'Low disk space' in the drive. For ...
Unable to connect to the application
Checklist : Check whether the web interface is accessible from the server? Is the URL accessible? Check if there are any errors? Can you connect to the application using the server's IP address? Are there any errors when you start the application ...
Restore Related Issues
1. Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'ViewConfiguration_PIDX_PK' 2. Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'key'.java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'key' 3. Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint / Cannot insert duplicate key ...