Open a text editor and create a file 'EventLogExcludeList.txt' under the following folder "<AppManager-Home>\working\conf". We can implement Event Log exclusions as explained below:
1) The format for the Exclusion for the events is as follows:
EventId | Source | Category | User | EventType | Descripion
2) The file should be present in the directory <AppManager-Home>\working\conf\
3) An example for the entries in EventLogExcludeList.txt will be as follows:('#' at the beginning of the line means the line is commented)
#EventId | Source | Category | User | EventType | Description
You can enter the event id and by using * it excludes what ever comes in the respective fields like ,Source, Category, User, EventType, Descripion, etc.
4) More rules can be specified in next line as shown in the above example.
5) Save the file and restart Applications Manager.