I'm getting "MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED" error in IBM WebSphere MQ. What could be the reason ?
The reason could be any one of the following :
- Authentication is enabled in the MQ Queue Manager, but the user details are not provided in the add monitor page of WebSphere MQ monitor.
- The user provided is not authorised to connect to MQ.
- Password provided is wrong.
- The length of username or password provided is longer than 12.
- The user identifier passed across the client connection from the application server to MQ is a member of the 'mqm' group on the server hosting the MQ queue manager, and a Channel Authentication Record (CHLAUTH) exists that blocks administrative access to the queue manager.
- Channel Authentication Record (CHLAUTH) is not present for the channel. In this case, create CHLAUTH records such that, the client connection is possible from Applications Manager machine and using the user provided. You can configure ADDRESSMAP and BLOCKUSER Type authentication record for the channel.