I'm getting "mqrc_host_not_available" error in IBM MQ monitoring. What could be the reason ?
The reasons could be any of the following :
- The listener has not been started on the remote system.
- The connection name in the client channel definition is incorrect.
- The network is currently unavailable.
- A firewall blocking the port, or protocol-specific traffic.
- The security call initialising the IBM® WebSphere® MQ client is blocked by a security exit on the SVRCONN channel at the server.
New to ADSelfService Plus?