1. Python should be installed and set up on the server. Refer to this link
1. Extract the attached SLA_Notification.zip file (Attached to this article) under ..\ManageEngine\Servicedesk\integration\custom_scripts - folder. The below files should be present and configured.
1. configuration.json - Update your outgoing mail configuration details and administrator technician key. You can generate the API Key from Personalize in the top right of the user interface.
2. functions.py - No edit required
3. send_mail.py - Configure the email template and the recipients.
2. Now create an SLA and define action such that on SLA escalation set level as Tier4.
3. Under Admin>Custom Trigger>Create a New Trigger where when a request is edited and if the level is Tier 4 then execute the script. Refer below screenshot
Script Name : py send_mail.py $COMPLETE_JSON_FILE
Now when the SLA response time is reached and the Level is set through the actions, then the control will go to the Custom Trigger and the trigger will get executed. ie mail will be sent to the user configured in the script.