1. Find out the build number of the live server.
You can know it from About Product (inside ? icon)in the top right of the user interface.
2. Download the same version from the below link
if your build number is 11023 then download 11023 build from the above link
Make sure you download only 64 bit exe / bin files in a 64 bit machine. We recommend to use 64 bit for better performance. (32 bit installation support is stopped)
3. In the test install the downloaded build.
4. Start the service once and then Shutdown the service.
5. Then Restore the backup data which is taken.
* Restoring Data Steps:
Go to [Supportcenter Home]\\bin
execute the command restoreData.bat
It will open a new window browse the backup file and click ok to start the restore operation.
In case , you have taken the trimmed backup, you need to copy/paste the folder like inlineimages , fileAttachments , images , index folders present under SupportCenter folder
under the same location of the new instance.
- While restore - You will get a pop up for password: Password - SCP123!
6. Once the above process is completed, Start the service
PS : Don't uninstall the old installation till you are sure that all the data is moved properly
Now login to the portal and change the Incoming and outgoing mail server address else the users will get notifications and the emails will also be fetched wrongly in this instance as well.