How to reset Admin password (SDOrg) for SupportCenter Plus 11.0 and above
1. Access your SupportCenter Plus server and browse to [your drive]:\ManageEngine\SupportCenterPlus\bin.
2. Click changeDBServer.bat. Information on the configured database will be displayed.
If the database is MSSQL, go to the SQL Management Studio, go to the 6th step.
3. If the database is PGSQL, connect to it.
4. Click the Windows icon and select Command Prompt (Run as administrator).
5. Go to [your drive]:ManageEngine\SupportCenterPlus\pgsql\bin and run
psql.exe -U scpadmin -p 65432 -d supportcenter -h 127.0.0.1
psql -U scpadmin -p 65432 -d supportcenter -h 127.0.0.1
If prompted for password please type scp@123
6. Please execute the below query to find the list of SDOrg Admin users:
al.login_id"Login ID",au.first_name"Name",al.name"Login Name" from
aaaauthorizedrole aar left join aaarole ar on aar.role_id=ar.role_id
left join aaaaccount aa on aar.account_id=aa.account_id left join
aaalogin al on aa.login_id=al.login_id left join aaauser au on
al.user_id=au.user_id left join sduser sd on au.user_id=sd.userid where
ar.name like 'SDOrgAdmin' and sd.status='ACTIVE';
7. From the result, select the user and use their login_id in the below query to reset the password.
cipher-algo=aes256'), algorithm='bcrypt' where password_id in (select
ap.password_id from aaaaccpassword ap left join aaaaccount ac on
ac.account_id=ap.account_id left join aaalogin al on
al.login_id=ac.login_id where al.login_id= Login_ID);
SYMMETRIC KEY ZOHO_SYMM_KEY DECRYPTION BY CERTIFICATE ZOHO_CERT;update
N'$2a$12$fZUC9IK8E/AwtCxMKnCfiu'), algorithm='bcrypt' where password_id
in (select ap.password_id from aaaaccpassword ap left join aaaaccount ac
on ac.account_id=ap.account_id left join aaalogin al on
al.login_id=ac.login_id where al.login_id= Login_ID);CLOSE SYMMETRIC KEY
NOTE FOR MSSQL: APPLICATION SHOULD BE RUNNING WHILE EXECUTING THE ABOVE QUERY
Replace the Login_ID (the account that you would like to reset) in the above query highlighted in yellow.
resetting the password, you will be able to log in with password as
'admin'. Ensure that you have selected 'Local Authentication' in the
"Log on to" drop-down list.
8. Restart SupportCenter Plus once after executing the above query.
You can login as administrator/admin
Before logging in after a password reset, please ensure to clear the browser cache once.
8.1 Reset global admin Password from the database
For SupportCenter Plus 8.1 and below: Follow the below steps to reset a global admin password from the database (only if you don't have another Global Administrator account to login and reset the password from the user interface): 1. Connect to the ...
How to upgrade SupportCenter Plus instance ?
Users who wants to upgrade the Supportcenter Plus instance needs to proceed with the following steps : Building a test environment is must while upgrading SupportCenter Plus. It is highly advisable to try the upgrade on the test environment first so ...
How to build a test environment and try upgrade in SupportCenter Plus ?
When you are planning to upgrade SupportCenter Plus to the latest version, it is highly advisable to try the upgrade on the test environment first so that you will be confident about the upgrade on the Production server. Make sure the test setup is ...
Inputs required for analyzing Performance Issues
We need a couple of details to analyze Performance issue. So, please send the below details : Below mentioned details should be gathered before restarting the application. 1. Let us know whether you are taking Scheduled full backup or backup without ...
How to restore the database of supportcenter plus in a new instance?
1. Find out the build number of the live server. You can know it from About Product (inside ? icon)in the top right of the user interface. 2. Download the same version from the below link * http://archives.manageengine.com/support-center/ ...