How to Integrate ServiceDesk Plus Cloud with Applications Manager
To integrate ServiceDesk Plus Cloud with Applications Manager, you need to configure and add OAuth Provider first
Steps to configure and add OAuth Provider for ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Integration
- Visit https://api-console.zoho.com/ (If your account belongs to another domain, please replace .com in the URL with correct domain.
E.g. For Europe, you need to access https://api-console.zoho.eu/)
- Click on Get started and click on Create Now in the Server-based Applications tile
- Provide the below details
3.1) A client name - This is like a display name for this registration
3.2) Homepage URL of Applications Manager (Example: https://FQDN-host-name:8443)
3.3) Redirect URI of APM (Redirect URI value can be copied from Settings -> Discovery & Data collection -> OAuth Provider -> Add OAuth provider pop-up in Applications Manager GUI)
- Once you click on Create button in Zoho API console portal, A Client ID and Secret ID will be shown
- Now login to Applications Manager using https protocol and fqdn hostname (You can find this login URL from Help card in Settings -> Discovery & Data collection -> OAuth Provider page)
- Now open Add OAuth provider pop-up by clicking Settings -> Discovery & Data collection -> OAuth Provider -> Add OAuth provider
- Fill the form by referring below
7.1) Provider name -> SDP Cloud Integration (you can give any name of your choice)
7.2) Leave the Grant Type drop down to the default value which is Authorization Code
7.3) Fill the Client Id and Secret Id by copying the values from the Zoho API console page
7.4) Authorization endpoint URL -> https://accounts.zoho.com/oauth/v2/auth (If your account belongs to another domain, please replace .com in the URL with correct domain. E.g. For Europe, use https://accounts.zoho.eu/oauth/v2/auth)
7.5) Scope :
7.6) Query Parameters :
Name - access_type
Value - offline
7.7) Token endpoint URL -> https://accounts.zoho.com/oauth/v2/token (If your account belongs to another domain, please replace .com in the URL with correct domain. E.g. For Europe, use https://accounts.zoho.eu/oauth/v2/token)
7.8) Choose Post request body for Token Request Method
7.9) Now click Authorize button, a pop-up will ask your permission to Allow the above mentioned scopes to Applications Manager
7.10) Click Allow, OAuth provider is now configured and added successfully
Steps to integrate ServiceDesk Plus Cloud with added OAuth provider
- Go to Settings -> Product Settings -> Add-On Settings -> Click the + sign in the lower right corner of the ServiceDesk Plus Cloud tile
- Provide your ServiceDesk Plus Cloud URL along with the instance name similar to below URL
- Choose the added OAuth provider from the OAuth Provider drop-down
- Check Advanced Settings and Enable Ticketing option to configure Ticket settings.
- Click on the Test Connection and Save button
Integrate Jira Service Management (Cloud) with Applications Manager using Webhook
Using Webhook, you can now integrate Jira Service Management (Cloud) with Applications Manager and receive real-time alerts on incidents right into your Jira instance. Follow the steps given below to integrate Jira service (Cloud) with Applications ...
Installing Applications Manager in Cloud (AWS, Azure)
To install Applications Manager in the cloud, we can use any of the below methods: AWS/Azure marketplace Direct installation AWS/Azure marketplace Applications manager is readily available in AWS/Azure marketplace as a pre-installed product. AWS ...
How to Integrate Site24x7 with Applications Manager
To integrate a Site24x7 account with Applications Manager, you need to configure and add OAuth Provider first Steps to configure and add OAuth Provider for Site24x7 Integration Visit https://api-console.zoho.com/ (If your account belongs to another ...
Integrating Telegram with Applications Manager using Webhook
Telegram is a cloud-based instant messaging, video telephony and VoIP service with end-to-end encryption. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio and files of any type in Telegram. Using Webhook, you can now integrate ...
Authentication Methods in Applications Manager
Authentication involves validating an incoming user to facilitate the access to a specific resource. There are various authentication methods that you can use - based on the requirements and usage. In recent times, numerous organizations are ...