How to install Sys Database on Maria DB Server?
- Download the MariaDB-sys from the GitHub using this link
- Extract the downloaded zip.
- Based on your MariaDB version open the corresponding file [ sys_56.sql, sys_57.sql, sys_10.sql ]
- Change all the relative path entries to static path entries as mentioned below.
- Relative path: SOURCE ./before_setup.sql
- Actual path: SOURCE D:/mariadb-sys-master/before_setup.sql
- You need to change all the entries in that file.
- Open a terminal/prompt where your file has been located.
- Execute the following command to install sys DB
Example: The file name is based on your Maria DB server version.
mysql -u root -p < ./sys_10.sql
- Login into Maria DB server and check sys DB will be installed
- Poll the monitor for a couple of times in the Applications Manager to view required data.
Check whether performance_schema is enabled or not to view session and performance tab data.