How to import certificates for monitoring Postgres Server with SSL authentication?
The connection attempt failed!
Reason: This error occurs when you are trying to add an SSL enabled server but the certificates which are used for SSL connection are not present in the cacerts.
To import certificates, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Admin--> Tools--> Manage Certificates.
- Click on the "Trust Certificates" tab. Here you have 3 options to import certificates into trusted sources.
- Choose the certificate option --> choose monitor type as (cacerts) and directly upload certificates as files.
- Choose the necessary file.
- On clicking Import, it will be added to Applications Manager's trust store.
- If you are using CA certified certificate import server certificate only.
- If you are using self-signed certificate import server certificate as well as its root certificate.