How to group the unassigned/Unknown Protocols
- Click on the tool icon beside the Firewall name under Devices in the Inventory tab. (In OpManager , Go to Network->Firewall log Analysis->Devices and click on tool icon beside the Firewall name). Screenshots attached.
- In the pop-up window, It will show all the unassigned protocols along with port numbers in Formatted logs.
- Click on Assign Group and Select Time period, which lists all the unassigned protocols in Available Identifiers.
- Select the protocols and group it under Protocol Group and assign the appropriate protocol.
- If you do not find a Protocol Group, click on the '+' sign to add a new Protocol Group.
Note:Once you assign the protocols, the reports will show the assigned protocols and the newly assigned protocols under their appropriate protocol group only from the assigned time. You will see the unassigned protocols in the reports generated earlier to the assigned time.
FWA Upgrade 8300 to 8500
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder. Service Pack Upgrade: Download and save the below Service Pack in the Firewall Analyzer server machine, ...
FWA upgrade 8110 to 8300
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder. Service Pack Upgrade steps: Download and save the below Service Pack in the Firewall Analyzer server machine, ...
FWA Upgrade from 8000 to higher
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder. Please follow the steps given below to upgrade from build 8000 to build 8110. Step 1: Login to your Firewall Analyzer web-client Click the 'About' link from the top ...
Firewall analyzer data table design
Cisco log id's used for Log reporting based on reports
Suggest customer to enable logging for below logid. VPN PTP : 603104,603106,603105,603108,603109,602301,602302, Remote client : 113009,734001,713228,113019,113014-113017,113005,109005,109006, Web vpn ...