How to enable docker remote API on docker host?
- Navigate to /lib/systemd/system in your terminal and open docker.service file
- Find the line which starts with ExecStart and adds -H=tcp://0.0.0.0:4243 to make it look like
ExecStart=/usr/bin/dockerd -H=fd:// -H=tcp://0.0.0.0:4243
- Save the Modified File
Reload the docker daemon using the below command
Restart the docker service using the below command
sudo service docker restart
- Test if it is working by using this command, if everything is fine below command should return a JSON
- To test remotely, use the PC name or IP address of Docker Host
New to ADSelfService Plus?
REST API Monitor - FAQS
1. What should I do when Basic Authentication fails in REST API monitor? Verify if the credentials provided in the Applications Manager are correct. Try if sending username and password in Authorization request header works Get an BASE-64 encoded ...
Service Now Event Integration using Webhook / Rest API Action
Steps to perform in Service Now 1) Login to your ServiceNow Instance(dev*****133.service-now.com) 2) Search for the Rest API Explorer and open it 3) In the Rest API Explorer page choose the Namespace and API Name with the proper API version. For ...
OpenShift Monitoring in Rest API Mode
For the OpenShift monitor, data collection when carried out using SSH mode sometimes results in timeout exception due to the presence of large amount of data to be collected. To avoid this, an enhancement has been made and now data collection will ...
REST API Monitor Troubleshooting Steps
1. I'm not able to add a REST API Monitor I'm getting a "Failed" message or 4xx error code: Check the request configuration: Ensure that the request type and the corresponding payload is correct. Check the Authentication details being sent with the ...
How to change AppManager credentials/EUM API Key?
How to change AppManager credentials/EUM API Key in console mode or directly from file? For EUM Agent version 18 and above: Go to [EUM_HOME]/conf folder. Open AppServer.xml in a text editor. Remove encryptedKey attribute and add new attribute apikey ...