How to Change default password on PGSQL database
Please do follow the below steps which would assist you in changing the default Postgres password.
1. Stop the application services.
3. Open Command Prompt with Admin Privileges
4. Navigate to <Drive>:\ManageEngine\SupportCenter\bin and execute the command stopdB.bat
5. Now execute the command "changeDBPassword.bat -p <old password> -P <new password>"
Example: changeDBPassword.bat -p scp@123 -P scp@1234
6. Make sure, you get the below message:
7. Now execute the command startdB.bat and start the application services.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
How to Connect to SCP Database ? (from 11000 builds)
In-Built POSTGRES (PGSQL) : Open a CMD prompt as an administrator and navigate to ManageEngine\supportcenterplus\pgsql\bin and run the below command 1. If the database is PGSQL (Default database) psql -h localhost -U scpadmin -p 65432 -d ...
How to reset Admin password (SDOrg) for SupportCenter Plus 11.0 version and above
This is applicable only above SupportCenter Plus 11.0 version. If you are using any other build , please contact support with the details. You can get the build number from About us present in the top right of the user interface. 1. Access your ...
How do I convert the database from PGSQL to MSSQL?
1. Stop ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus service. 2. Take a backup of the existing data and configuration under PGSQL database by following the below steps. Open CMD as an administrator and execute command to start the data backup. ...
8.1 Reset global admin Password from the database
MYSQL query to reset Administrator's password: Follow the steps as mentioned below which would help you to reset the "admin"/"administrator" password as "admin". 1. Connect to MySQL Server on Port 33356 using the command from the SC+ server ...
How to connect to Database in Version 11.0? PGSQL
1.Open a cmd with admin privileges 2.navigate to ManageEngine\SupportCenterPlus\pgsql\bin and enter the below command: psql.exe -U scpadmin -p 65432 -h 127.0.0.1 supportcenter For example: SupportCenterPlus\pgsql\bin>psql.exe -U scpadmin -p 65432 -h ...