How to change application port
1. Stop the application
2. Open Command Prompt as Admin
3. Go to ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\bin
4. Invoke command changeWebServerPort.bat [newportnumber] [Protocol http or https]
5. Start the application.
Refer below screenshot
Note : Changing the port will reset the server.xml present under ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\conf. Hence, if you have applied SSL it would reset it.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
If the port is already occupied (as in the screenshot), prompt as in below message will appear. Case 1: If the application is running in the services and you try to start the application in CMD as well this error occurs ,if the application is started ...
How to change image in Self Service Portal (Requester Login)
1. Under ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\custom\widgets\SSP\search_widget paste the image you want to replace. 2. In the application, Under Admin>Self Service Portal>>Self Service Portal Customization>> Click on Edit You can view the script on the ...
Integrating Zoho Projects with SDP MSP change management
PURPOSE: When a change is created or edited as required, a project is created in Zoho Projects respectively. Here is an example of creating a project in Zoho Projects when a change is created under a specific site in SDP MSP. TESTED IN MSP BUILDS: ...
Set Background color for Self service portal page
To set the Background color for Self service portal page, login to the application as an administrator, goto Admin- Self service portal settings . Click on Customize Self service portal, and click on Edit. If you have already set any background image ...
Script to change default landing page to Request Tab for Requesters (Works only for Requester portal)
1. Stop the application service. 2. Download the modified CustomScripts.js from the attachment and replace the file under ServiceDeskPlus-Msp\custom\scripts 3. Restart the application service and check the status. Note: The below script will ...