How to change application port
1. Stop the application
2. Open Command Prompt as Admin
3. Go to ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\bin
4. Invoke command changeWebServerPort.bat [newportnumber] [Protocol http or https]
5. Start the application.
Refer below screenshot
Note : Changing the port will reset the server.xml present under ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\conf. Hence, if you have applied SSL it would reset it.
How to change image in Self Service Portal (Requester Login)
1. Under ManageEngine\ServiceDeskPlus-MSP\custom\widgets\SSP\search_widget paste the image you want to replace. 2. In the application, Under Admin>Self Service Portal>>Self Service Portal Customization>> Click on Edit You can view the script on the ...
Set Background color for Self service portal page
To set the Background color for Self service portal page, login to the application as an administrator, goto Admin- Self service portal settings . Click on Customize Self service portal, and click on Edit. If you have already set any background image ...
Script to change default landing page to Request Tab for Requesters (Works only for Requester portal)
1. Stop the application service. 2. Download the modified CustomScripts.js from the attachment and replace the file under ServiceDeskPlus-Msp\custom\scripts 3. Restart the application service and check the status. Note: The below script will ...
Steps to Change Report Owner
Kindly follow the below instruction to change the report owner. ( From Tech A to Tech B) Query to get Technician User ID: SELECT * FROM AAAUSER WHERE FIRST_NAME LIKE '%TECH NAME%'; You may replace the Tech A name and Tech B name to get the user ...
Change icons for the buttons in SSP
To change the default icons for the buttons available under SSP, To change the Triangle icon for I am facing an issue, and similarly for the other two options, login to the application as an administrator, goto Admin- Self service portal settings, ...