1. Stop ManageEngine Supportcenter Plus service.
Take a backup of the existing data and configuration under PGSQL
database by following the below steps. Open CMD as an administrator and
execute command to start the data backup.
This backup will be stored under \ManageEngine\SupportcenterPlus\trimmed backup.
Converting the DB to MSSQL
If you already have a .data (zip) file , start from the below steps to change the DB type to MSSQL
3. Open database setup wizard using the below command, (You need to execute the batch files mentioned below from an Administrator command prompt)
Provide the details of the SQL server (i.e.) Host name, database name, username and
password and click Test, By doing this, we will be able to check the
connectivity with the SQL server. The message should say connection
established. Then click Save.
5. Start the application so that the tables get created on the new database. Connect to the UI once and ensure that everything is fine.
6. Now, stop the Supportcenter Plus service.
7. Open the restore process wizard using below command,
Browse and apply the .data or ezip file
Dont close the command prompt till the process is completed or you see a message stating restore successful.
data should now be restored under your MSSQL server instance. Follow
the on screen instructions to restore the latest backup data performed
in step 2.
8. Start ManageEngine SupportcenterPlus service once the restore process is complete.
9. Connect to the application and ensure that the data is fine.