FWA Upgrade from 8000 to higher
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder.
Please follow the steps given below to upgrade from build 8000 to build 8110.
- Login to your Firewall Analyzer web-client
- Click the 'About' link from the top right corner under 'Help' link
- Note down the Build Number, Build Type, Database of your current installation
- Shutdown/Stop the Firewall Analyzer server/service
- Open a command prompt and go to the installation folder <Firewall Analyzer Home>/jre/bin
- Execute a command to identify the current JRE version of Firewall Analyzer like below,
- D:\ManageEngine\Firewall\jre\bin>.\java.exe -version
- Note down the displayed java version value (1.5.0_11 or 1.6.0_18)
JRE Upgrade: (Applicable only when the java version is 1.5.0_11)
- Open a Windows Explorer/Command prompt and go to the installation folder of Firewall Analyzer i.e., C:\\ManageEngine\Firewall
- Rename the existing <Firewall Analyzer Home>\jre folder to 'jre_1_5_11'
- Download the respective JRE_1.6 zip file from the below URLs as per the 'Build Type' specific to Windows/Linux and save the file at <Firewall Analyzer Home> folder.
Unzip/Extract the downloaded zip file and you will get a new '<Firewall Analyzer Home>/jre' folder.
- 32bit-JRE download:
- 64bit-JRE download:
In case of 'Firewall Analyzer Distributed Edition' if the java version is 1.5.0_11,
you should follow the JRE upgrade steps in each Collector & Admin
Server separately before you start applying the service pack in 'Admin
Server' of Firewall Analyzer.
Service Pack Upgrade:
- Download and save the below Service Pack in the Firewall Analyzer server machine,
- Open a command prompt (run as Administrator) and execute Updatemanager.bat (Updatemanager.sh for Linux) from <Firewall Analyzer Home>\bin directory
- Click 'Browse' and 'Install' the above saved service pack.
Note: Once the upgrade is successfully completed, please run Firewall Analyzer for some time and then you may proceed for the next upgrade.
Service Pack to upgrade from 8100/8110 to 8300:
Service Pack to upgrade from 8300 to 8500:
*You can raise a new request from this link, to upgrade from build 8500 to version 12200.
FWA Upgrade 8300 to 8500
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder. Service Pack Upgrade: Download and save the below Service Pack in the Firewall Analyzer server machine, ...
FWA upgrade 8110 to 8300
Note: Please stop the FWA service and take the entire backup of <FWA Home> folder. Service Pack Upgrade steps: Download and save the below Service Pack in the Firewall Analyzer server machine, ...
Firewall analyzer data table design
Cisco log id's used for Log reporting based on reports
Suggest customer to enable logging for below logid. VPN PTP : 603104,603106,603105,603108,603109,602301,602302, Remote client : 113009,734001,713228,113019,113014-113017,113005,109005,109006, Web vpn ...
How to group the unassigned/Unknown Protocols
Click on the tool icon beside the Firewall name under Devices in the Inventory tab. (In OpManager , Go to Network->Firewall log Analysis->Devices and click on tool icon beside the Firewall name). Screenshots attached. In the pop-up window, It will ...