Consolidated FIX for NFAPlugin-10250
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing.
The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which includes :
1) Alert Profile query optimization
2) Custom DashBoard Report
3) Application Update and Delete in New API.
4) Device Consolidated report showing incorrect information.5) Other minor fix for 10250 build.
File can be downloaded from :
- Download and unzip the files to a safe location.
- Stop OpManager Service.
- Replace NetFlowCollector.jar, NetFlowClient.jar, NetFlowUtils.jar, NFAEE.jar and CherryDMUtil.jar under OpManager_Home/NetFlow/lib folder.
- Delete the folder named nba, netflow and ROOT located under OpManager_Home/NetFlow/webapps folder.
- Replace netflow.war under OpManager_Home/NetFlow/webapps folder.
- Replace NFFieldCatalog.xml and NFRawTableConf.xml under OpManager_Home/NetFlow/conf/netflow folder.
- Start OpManager Service.
Note: Once the patch is applied as mentioned above please proceed with the below steps for customization:
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Open the file named system_properties.conf in wordpad as administrator from the location NetFlow_Home/conf and add the below entries:
3. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and check.
Consolidated fix for NetFlow Analyzer Build 10250 for Stand Alone
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which ...
Consolidated Fix for Build 11001
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 11001 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. Download the Fix from the below link, it contains ...
NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. Patch: 1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service. 2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using ...
CVE-2014-5445 & CVE-2014-5446 : Fix for Arbitrary file download
Vulnerability Technical details: Vulnerability: Arbitrary file download Constraints: unauthenticated in NetFlow; authenticated in IT360 Affected versions: NetFlow v8.6 to v9.9; at least IT360 v10.3 and above CVE-2014-5445: GET ...
Latest Consolidated Patch
Note: This is applicable only for NFA Build 12200. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. WINDOWS: Steps 1. Download the file named 12200FixesPatch_Jul10.zip from here and save it to a safe location. 2. Copy ...