FIX for NFA-10250 for ASA issue and OUT traffic not shown for devices
This Patch is applicable only over the NetFlow Analyzer build 10250
Please download and unzip the patch file from the below link:
It contains 3 files named NetFlowCollector.jar, NetFlowClient.jar and netflow.war
1. Stop the NetFlow Analyzer service.
2. Cut and copy the existing NetFlowCollector.jar and NetFlowClient.jar from NetFlow_Home/lib to safe location outside the ManageEngine directory.
3. Cut and copy the existing netflow.war from NetFlow_Home/webapps to safe location outside the ManageEngine directory.
4. Copy the downloaded NetFlowCollector.jar, NetFlowClient.jar and netflow.war in the respective locations.
5. Open command prompt as Administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/troubleshooting
6. Execute rawCleanup.bat and wait for it to complete.
7. Delete the folder named neflow under NetFlow_Home/webapps.
8. Start the NetFlow Analyzer service and check on the issue.
NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. Patch: 1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service. 2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using ...
Fix for Cisco ASA showing 0.0.0.0.0.0 for source and Destination for build 9900
Thank you for your time during the call. Please follow the below steps and check on the issue: 1) Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service. 2) Open Command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute startDB.bat two times for ...
Incorrect traffic information in Netflow analyzer
NetFlow Analyzer shows the information based on the flow Packets (NetFlow, sflow, Jflow, netstream etc..) exported by the device to the NetFlow Analyzer installed server. We have seen many customers come with the issue that the Utilization ...
Adding devices in Network Configuration Manager
In this video you will learn how to add devices in Network Configuration Manager
IPGroup OUT Traffic Fix for Build 11000
This Patch is applicable only over the NetFlow Analyzer build 11000 Please download the patched files from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19kh3tk7i18bk1prm1odpffd1mq81/11000_ConsPat_04_23.zip ...