Fix for Cisco ASA showing 0.0.0.0.0.0 for source and Destination for build 9900
Thank you for your time during the call. Please follow the below steps and check on the issue:
1) Stop the NetFlow Analyzer Service.
2) Open Command prompt as administrator and navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute startDB.bat two times for windows server and startDB.sh three times for Linux server.
3) Then navigate to NetFlow_Home/pgsql/bin if using Postgress Database and execute the below command:
For Windows : psql -U postgres -p 13310 -h 127.0.0.1 -d netflow
For Linux : ./psql -U postgres -p 13310 -S ../tmp/ -h 127.0.0.1 -d netflow
If using Mysql Database :
For Windows : mysql -u root -P 13310
For Linux : ./mysql -u root -P 13310 -S ../tmp/mysql.sock
4) Type use netflow
5) Execute the following query :
update NetFlow_Router set FLOW_TYPE=0;
6) Type quit to quit mysql and \q to quit postgress.
7) Navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and execute stopDB.bat 2 time and check on the issue.
8) Type exit to exit command prompt
9) Navigate to NetFlow_Home/bin and edit run.sh/run.bat by adding the following property at the end of JAVA_OPT
10) Edit wrapper.conf under NetFlow_Home/conf by adding the additional property
11) Download and unzip the file from the link below. open the file, you will find NFFieldCatalog.xml replace it under NetFlow_home/conf/netflow/ folder.
12) To behave all the ASA as IPV4 (dual template issue) add the following property in System_properties.conf present under NetFlow/conf/
13) Start NetFlow Analyzer service and check on the issue.
Consolidated fix for NetFlow Analyzer Build 10250 for Stand Alone
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which ...
MSSQL- Last hour report showing unaccounted for Application, source and destination.
Steps for version 12: Regarding the issue last hour report showing unaccounted, Please make sure you have done following steps: 1. Stop the OpManager service. 2. From the installed MSSQL SERVER, copy the files bcp.exe and bcp.rll to ...
Used Rules Not Shown for Cisco ASA (FWA)
For every transaction happening in Cisco Firewall, an rule configured in it matches. This matched policy along with complete transaction detail is audited through Message-ID 106100. Please follow the below link which provides more information about ...
Consolidated Fix for Build 11001
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 11001 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. For Distributed Edition, make sure to follow the steps in Central and Collector servers. Download the Fix from the below link, it contains ...
Consolidated FIX for NFAPlugin-10250
Note: This can be done with NetFlow Analyzer build 10250 only. Take the backup of the files before replacing. The consolidated fix is available over 10250 which includes : 1) Alert Profile query optimization 2) Custom DashBoard Report 3) Application ...