"Failed Exception : Connection failure" while trying to add WebLogic monitor
- Check whether the WebLogic host and port is accessible via TELNET.
- Check if you have used the configured listener address while trying to add the monitor.
- Listener can be obtained under Environment -> Servers -> <myserver> -> Configuration -> General -> Listen Address field
- Check whether there is any firewall between WebLogic Host and the Applications Manager machine. If this is the case, then open WebLogic host and port in the Applications Manager side.
- Check whether Filters are enabled in Weblogic domain, and Applications Manager Host/IP is restricted.
- <mydomain> -> Security -> Filter
- Check whether the Hostname / IP address of WebLogic machine is resolvable from Applications Manager machine. The Hostname / IP address can be resolved by executing the nslookup command.
- Check whether the /etc/resolv.conf file (in windows it is Windows\System 32\drivers\etc\hosts file) in the Applications Manager Machine has correct domain.
- Enable T3 Tunneling by following the steps mentioned here.
- The jars might either be corrupted or outdated.
For version 12 and above, some WebLogic servers requires fullclient jars. Please use the jars below:
- Version 10
- Version 12 & above
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Real User Monitor (RUM) - Troubleshooting
If the monitor has not polled data for a long time, follow the steps below for troubleshooting: Step 1: Check prerequisites to be done Real User Monitor requires the RUM Agent to be installed and mapped to the Applications Manager. Refer the help ...
Troubleshooting URL Monitor
Here are few of the common errors you may come across in URL monitor, we have mentioned the steps you can follow to troubleshoot them. General troubleshooting for URL monitor Ensure that the URL is accessible from the server in which Applications ...
"Authentication Failed or Access denied" message is shown, when trying to add the Server Monitor through WMI mode.
Domain and IP Address Issues If the machine is part of a domain, specify the username in DOMAIN\Username format. For example: CORP\Administrator where CORP is the domain name and Administrator is the username. If the machine is not part of a domain, ...
Troubleshooting Authentication Failed error
Authentication Failure Authentication failure occurs when the request to a resource is missing or has invalid credentials. Check if URL requires authentication Access the URL in an incognito/private window and check if any pop up asking for ...
How to add WebLogic monitor over SSL ?
For monitoring WebLogic servers using SSL port, you will have to load the SSL certificate to Applications Manager. Follow the below steps to load SSL certificate in Applications Manager: Load the certificate to Applications Manager using ...