Export to PDF option not working in Linux Installation
In some specific linux installs, PDF export option does not work due to the absence of "libfontconfig" package. We can install that package manually to make it work. Please follow the below steps to fix the issue.
Login into the linux install and use the following command to install the following package.
- Stop the OpManager service.
- Log into the linux install with sudo privileges and then use the following option highlighted below :
- "sudo apt-get install libfontconfig"
- Restart the Linux installed server itself for the changes to take effect.
More information on the link as well as the installation package is available below :
- Now, use the export to PDF option from the OpManager web client and see if that helps.
Releases directory path :
New to ADSelfService Plus?