Error Retrieving config file in OpUtils
We might get this error msg if the network connection between cisco device and OpUtils server is not configured properly or windows firewall might block the file copy to server.
To ensure this, We can try manual pushing of config file from cisco router to OpUtils Server
it may due to some other application already bind with UDP port 69 or
Firewall is blocking it. Hence, make sure you not running any tftp
server in OpUtils Server installed machine.
- Telnet to the Cisco Switch/Router
- Go to Enable mode
- Run the below command and input the OpUtils Server IP Address as TFTP & file name
copy running-config tftp:
- Enter Tftp Server IP (OpUtils Server machine IP) & Any file name (For Ex:- Test_10Jan.config)
- Check the response.
- If it fails then there is some problem in the network path.
- If the response shows success then go to OpUtils Server machine, Go to Tftp folder (Settings-> OpUtils-> Config File Manager -> TFTP Root Directory) and check whether the file is present or not (Ex:- Test_10Jan.config)
- If the file is present then there is no issues in network connection or with firewall.
- If issue persists even after the success response then share the above procedure screenshots to check the issue further.
Error Retrieving config file even after SNMP & TFTP success in OpUtils
Sometimes, The config file won't be retrieved even the device would responding to SNMP queries and manual file transfer will work. ...
Enabling SSL in OpUtils using .PFX certificate
1.Start OpUtils service 2)Login to OpUtils webclient > Click on Settings (new UI) > Click on Enable Secure Communication , make a note of the SSL port ( Default port: 7443) > Save. 3)Restart OpUtils service 4)Now SSL is enabled with self signed ...
OpUtils Database Migration from Firebird to Postgres
OpUtils can be upgraded till 80000 build with Firebird database , any further upgrade needs either MSSQL or Postgres as database , here are the steps for the Firebird to Postgres DB migration: 1)Stop OpUtils Service 2)Take a complete OpUtils Folder ...
OpUtils Database Migration from Firebird to MSSql
Here are the steps for the Firebird to Mssql DB migration: Stop OpUtils Service Take a complete OpUtils Folder backup and save it on different location . Go to OpUtils\conf dir Open mssql_dbm_params.conf ile and mention SQL server name and ...
OpUtils Plugin Not works after revert 12200 PPM
Steps: Windows Go to OpUtils-IPAM Plugin installation folder or <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils using command prompt(Run as Administrator) Execute DisableStandaloneMode.bat Go to <OpUtils-IPAM Plugin_Home>/bin or <OpManager_Home>/OpUtils/bin using ...