Error for RID Master Accessibility Check only in Applications Manager
If you get an error for RID Master Accessibility Check-in Applications Manager:
- Run the below command in Administrator Powershell in the AD server directly.
- Verify if you can find RidManager test in the command output.
- If it has passed in the AD server, then the error shown in Applications Manager is due to the double hop issue.
- In the RidManager test, the respective AD server connects to the RID Manager which is the primary domain controller used to perform this test.
- When we monitor it, a secondary domain controller from Applications Manager installed in a different domain than that of the AD server, whose credentials need to be delegated to avoid the double hop issue.
- To delegate the credentials, you use the CREDSSP option present on the Add/Edit monitor page. Refer to this KB for more details on CredSSP.
Using CredSSP Authentication
The option to Use CredSSP Authentication should only be enabled when the AD Server being monitored is a non-primary Domain Controller. This is applicable When the remote server is located in a domain that differs from that of the Applications Manager's server domain, or is in the same domain and experiences a 'double-hop' issue. Learn more about the prerequisites for using CredSSP authentication
New to ADSelfService Plus?
RBM - Configure Content Check using Playback Script
Related topic: Check out this link if you want to configure content check through the Chrome Extension (Web Transaction Recorder). Content Check option Applications Manager's Real Browser Monitoring allows to configure content check to be done on the ...
Applications Manager default tomcat is down
If your Tomcat Monitor is down, it could probably be due to changes in Hostname/IP address of the machine in which Applications Manager is installed. You can verify the same using the steps given below: Navigate to ...
Installing Applications Manager in AWS
Applications Manager can be installed in EC2 instances in both Windows and Linux platforms. Applications Manager comes with bundled PostgreSQL. Installing Applications Manager in EC2 for Windows Go to EC2 console and launch an "Windows" instance ...
Add content check via Web Transaction Recorder (Chrome Extension)
Related topic: Check out this link if you want to configure content check through the Playback Script. Applications Manager's Real Browser Monitoring allows to configure content check to be done on the webpages by configuring checks for both Content ...
Error message while performing database backup of Applications Manager
While performing a database backup operation of Applications Manager build with Pgsql backend, you may encounter the following error, especially when your database size has grown bigger with a large number of tables. pg_dump: WARNING: out of shared ...