Email Commands Not working when Mail is sent from user to Application through a Technician Mailbox by Autoforwarding
- Email Command expected to behave such that email command parameters specified only in the latest message is considered for Request Creation
- Previously before 14001, Email command utilizes whole message content instead of only latest message content. This behavior lead to an issue in which command parameters in the latest message is override by the parameters specified in the old message. Above mentioned behavior is rolled out to fix this issue by considering only the latest message for Email command.
- In some particular cases, such as when Email commands are sent from a user, to a known technician, from where mail is auto forwarded to Application, email command is not recognized since it is not considered as latest message.
- After applying the attached FJAR, If a email command delimiter is specified in the subject, as like the above fix, firstly it checks in the latest message stripping off the other messages. If no email command parameters is found from that message, then it check for the params in second message. Likewise, it checks from the latest message to the old message. The email command will check for the params by iterating from latest to old until a email command parameter is encountered in a message.
Jar Compatibility : Get the FJAR corresponding to the version, by referring the name mentioned below.
- For 14005 : 14005_SD107183_EmailCommand.fjar
- For 14102 : 14102_SD107183_EmailCommand.fjar
- Support Tickets : #8303392
- Issue ID : SD-107183
New to ADSelfService Plus?