DST changes-NFA reports one hour behind.
Daylight Savings Time changes affects Java applications
and make them to report one hour behind to the actual time. Customers
facing this issue please follow the steps below to fix the issue.
Please follow the below steps and check on the issue:
1. Download the TimeZoneUpdater.zip from the below given link or attached with the thread and extract it in <NetFlow_Home> Directory, this will create a folder TimeZoneUpdater.
2. Right click on command prompt and run it Administrator, Navigate using command prompt to <NetFlow_Home>/TimeZoneUpdater>
3. Now execute the command ..\jre\bin\java -cp time.jar Time. This has to return the timezone that has been set in the system.
4. If the timezone result given by the above command is different, then proceed to step 5
5. Reset the timezone back to the original or proper timezone in the server.
6.Right click on command prompt and run it Administrator, Navigate using command prompt to <NetFlow_Home>/TimeZoneUpdater
7. Now execute the command ..\jre\bin\java -jar tzupdater.jar --update --verbose
8. Now execute the time.jar as in step 3 and the timezone result should be the same as the server.
9. Restart the NetFlow Analyzer service.
NCM/NFA 12100 Consolidated Fix
Note: This is applicable only for NCM/NFA/FWA Build 12100. Make sure to take the backup of the installation before applying the patch. Patch: 1. Stop NCM(OpManager) Service. 2. Download the patch file from the link here 3. Copy and extract (using ...
Total database consumption of space by NFA
Note: This feature works in 123288 and above releases only and is applicable for both PGSQL and MSSQL. NetFlow Analyzer stores two kinds of data(i.e RAW data and Aggregated data), we can separately get the total amount of table space taken by NFA by ...
MSSQL- Last hour report showing unaccounted for Application, source and destination.
Steps for version 12: Regarding the issue last hour report showing unaccounted, Please make sure you have done following steps: 1. Stop the OpManager service. 2. From the installed MSSQL SERVER, copy the files bcp.exe and bcp.rll to ...
Using Third Party SSL cert/CA cert in NFA for DE
Hi, A - The first step is to generate a Keystore file - 1 - Open CMD as Admin ( right click on CMD -> Run As Administrator ) and navigate to NetFlowCentral\jre\bin directory 2 - Type -> keytool -keyalg RSA -keystore server.keystore -genkey -alias ...
NFA Password Reset steps for Mysql database till version 10250
Kindly follow steps as given below to reset the password. Please note that the NetFlow Analyzer Server is running before doing the below steps. 1. Open a command prompt 2. Go to the <NETFLOW_HOME>\mysql\bin directory 3. Type For Windows : mysql ...