Download Oracle Client Credentials
To download client credentials from the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console:
- Navigate to the Autonomous Data Warehouse details page.
- Click DB Connection.
- On the Database Connection page select the Wallet Type:
- Instance Wallet: Wallet for a single database only; this provides a database-specific wallet.
- Regional Wallet: Wallet for all Autonomous Databases for a given tenant and region (this includes all service instances that a cloud account owns).
- Click Download Wallet.
- In the Download Wallet dialog, enter a wallet password in the Password field and confirm the password in the Confirm Password field.
- The password must be at least 8 characters long and must include at least 1 letter and either 1 numeric character or 1 special character. This password protects the downloaded Client Credentials wallet.
- Click Download to save the client security credentials zip file.
Note: Oracle recommends you to provide a database-specific wallet, using Instance Wallet, to end users and for application use whenever possible. Regional wallets should only be used for administrative purposes that require potential access to all Autonomous Databases within a region.