How to customize the ADSelfService Plus mobile app?
With the ADSelfService Plus mobile app, end users no longer have to be tied to the desk to manage their Active Directory domain password, unlock their account, and change their password from anywhere and at anytime without help desk intervention. ADSelfService Plus also provides powerful customization features that help you to:
- Customize the entire home screen of the app including the button texts, the order in which they appear, and the logo.
- Control which self-service features are available to the users via the mobile app and mobile site.
This article elaborates the steps that help you to implement these features.
- Log into ADSelfService Plus web-console as an administrator.
- Navigate to Admin → Customize → Logon Settings.
- Select the Mobile Settings tab.
- To change the default logo, click the Browse File option and upload the required image.
- To choose the features that must be displayed on the home screen:
- Select or deselect the appropriate features such as Reset Password, Unlock Account, and Change Password. For example, if you do not want the Unlock Account feature to be displayed to users on the ADSelfService Plus mobile app's home screen, ensure that the option is not selected.
- You can also reorder the features and customize the display text of the options.
- Click Save.
New to ADSelfService Plus?