Steps to granularly delegate attributes to a help desk technician in ADManager Plus:
1. Log in to ADManager Plus and navigate to the Delegation tab.
2. Navigate to Help Desk Delegation > Help Desk Roles.
3. Click the Edit icon in the Actions column of the existing help desk role that you would like to modify.
4. Click the User Attribute Privileges option in the Create Users section and check the user attributes that the technicians will be able to configure while creating users and click OK.
5. Click the plus sign (+) next to an attribute under the section Bulk User Modification and select the attribute's properties that technicians will be able to configure while modifying users. If you want to restrict the technician from modifying user attributes in bulk, check the Deny Bulk Modification box.
6. Click Update.
If you want to delegate attributes granularly to groups, contacts, OUs, computers and mailboxes you can do so using the Group Attribute Privileges, Contact Attribute Privileges, OU Attribute Privileges, Computer Attribute Privileges and Attribute Privileges options found under their respective sections.