- Stop OpUtils Service
- Take a Manual Backup of entire existing setup(just zip the directory)
- Uninstall the OpUtils Service completely from his setup
- Clean up the OpUtils Folder if it has any files
- Download OpUtils from website and install
- Start OpUtils for initial files to be create.
- After Successful Start, Stop the OpUtils Service again
- Download the DB Backup from the below link:
<DB Backup Link>
- Place it under bin folder
- Execute restoreDB.bat <backup-zip-file-with-full-path>
For Example: restoreDB.bat Stroom_Postgres_80000_2015_Jul_17_02_30.zip
- After the batch execution is complete.
- Start Oputils Service.
- Apply the License file , AMS file again
- Note : The password has been reset to default(admin/admin). Ask him to change it again
- Check and update us the status