Auto-create problem request based on certain criteria.
This is a sample script that triggers the creation of a Problem Request in ServiceDesk Plus using the Problem API.
All incident requests with Priority = High will create a problem ticket with the request's default field values.
1.Goto Admin > Request Custom Functions > Global function > New > Paste the content from the attachment configuration.txt and save it with a name.
2. Goto Admin > Request Custom Function > Global Function > New > Paste the global function contents and save it with a name.
Update the URL and integration/technician key in the script.
- For builds over 11300, you can get the integration key under Admin > Integrations > Integration Key > New
- Please use an integration key with admin privilege, as there wont be any role related permission issues.
- For builds prior to 11300, refer https://help.servicedeskplus.com/api/rest-api.html$key and update the technician key.
3. Go to Admin --> Request Custom Functions --> Custom Actions --> Paste the content from the attachment (3. create_problem_request.txt) and save it with a name.
4. Modify the global function name in the script. Refer to the attached screenshot.
5. Configure custom trigger as in the attached screenshot.