Zoho's OAuth token is used to access services in Applications Manager like integration with Site24X7, integration with Service desk, access to Zoho Mail APIs etc. As it seems a daunting task to go through all the documentation of the product, here is a step by step process of adding Zoho as OAuth provider for these services
1. In Applications Manager navigate to the Admin tab and under Discovery & Data Collection click on OAuth Provider.
2. In the helpcard on the right side, you will see the link you're expected to be logged in from to configure an OAuth provider. Click on that link and log in to the Applications Manager instance
3. Click on Add OAuth Provider
4. In the webpage that opens, copy the Redirect URI.
5. Register Applications Manager in the Zoho API Console. Go to this link: https://api-console.zoho.com/
. Click on Add Client
and choose client type as Server Based Application
and click on Create Now
6. In the webpage that opens, paste the Redirect URI copied earlier and for the Homepage URL again paste the Redirect URI and remove the /OauthCallBack from it. Give any name of your choice and click on Create.
7. After clicking on Create you will get the Client ID and Secret like
8. Come back to the Applications Manager form we had opened earlier and configure the OAuth Provider like so.
9. Click on Authorize and your OAuth provider will be added. Below are the values used configuring Zoho as an OAuth Provider.
Use the following values to configure OAuth setup for SDP Cloud:
Use the following values to configure OAuth setup for Site24x7: