Follow the steps given below to configure SAML authentication for OneLogin in Applications Manager:
1. Open OneLogin and navigate to Applications tab.
2. Search and select SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) in the search bar.
3. Open Configuration tab, enter the Display Name as Applications Manager and click on Save.
4. Now, open Applications Manager and navigate to Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication. Under Service Provider (SP) Details section, copy the values of Entity ID and the Assertion Consumer URL.
5. Switch to the OneLogin tab, enter ACS (Consumer) URL Validator and ACS (Consumer) URL (as copied from Applications manager in the step above) and select Save.
6. Select Name ID format as Persistent and click on Save.
7. Navigate to the Info tab and click on More Actions drop down menu in the top right corner. Select SAML Metadata to download the metadata file.
8. Now go to Applications Manager and navigate to Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication. Upload the metadata file under Configure Identity Provider (IdP) Details and click on Save.
9. If you wish to manually enable SAML, go back to OneLogin and navigate to SSO tab. The required details can be copied from here and pasted in Applications Manager accordingly.
10. Open Parameters tab and select Configured by admin option. Edit NameID field value as Username and click Save.
Once the settings have been configured on both sides, SAML authentication via OneLogin will be enabled in Applications Manager.
You will now be able to login to Applications Manager using your OneLogin account from the login page.