Follow the steps given below to configure SAML authentication for JumpCloud in Applications Manager:
1. Login to JumpCloud and in the left side menu, click on User Management -> SSO. Click on the '+' (Add ) symbol, adjacent to the left tree.
2. In the Get Started with SSO Applications page, click on the Custom SAML App button in the bottom. This will open the New Application.
3. Under General Info enter the Display Label as Applications Manager .
4. Now, open Applications Manager and navigate to Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication. Download the Service Provider metadata and SP Certificate files. Also, copy the values of Entity ID and Assertion Consumer URL fields.
5. Switch to the JumpCloud window, click on the SSO tab and upload the Service Provider Metadata file (downloaded previously from Applications Manager in the above step) by selecting the Upload Metadata option.
6. Enter username as the SAML Subject NameID field, and enter the SAML Subject NameID Format as Persistent or Transient. Select the required Signature Algorithm and click on Activate.
7. Download the metadata file by clicking on the export metadata option. Now, go to Applications Manager and navigate to the Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication and upload the metadata file under Configure Identity Provider Details section.
8. Switch to the JumpCloud window, click on the application and under the User Groups tab, click on All Users and select Save.
Once the settings have been configured on both sides, SAML authentication via JumpCloud will be enabled in Applications Manager.
You will now be able to login to Applications Manager using your JumpCloud account from the login page.