Follow the steps given below to configure SAML authentication for Azure (IdP) with Single Sign-On in Applications Manager:
1. Login to your Azure account. Expand the menu on the left hand side, and select Azure Active Directory.
2. Click on Enterprise applications, select New Application and choose Create your own Application.
3.Enter the application name in the What's the name of your app text box and click on Create at the bottom of the page.
4. Open Applications Manager, navigate to Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication . Under Service Provider (SP) Details section, copy the values of Entity ID, Assertion Consumer Service URL, and Logout URL fields .
5. Switch to the Azure account tab that you were previously working on. On the left side menu, select Single sign-on and choose SAML. You will be navigated to the SAML based Sign-On page. Click on Edit in the Basic SAML Configuration section and fill in the details that you obtained from the above step.
6.Under the Attributes & Claims section, click on the Edit option and select Unique User Identifier name (Name ID).
7. Choose the Name identifier format as Persistent and Source Attribute as user.userprincipalname.
8. Now, download the Federation Metadata XML file from the SAML Certificates section.
9. Open Applications Manager and go to Settings -> User Management -> SAML Authentication . Upload the metadata file under Configure Identity Provider (IdP) Details and click on Save. Also, select the Enable SAML SSO option once the metadata file is uploaded and saved.
10. Switch back to Azure and select Users and groups on the left side menu. Select the User and click Assign.
You will now be able to login to Applications Manager using your Azure account from the login page.