Monitoring HAProxy - Configuring the HAProxy Stats page
To monitor a HAProxy instance:
- Open the 'stats' port for collecting the metrics.
- To enable metrics collection, add the following content at the bottom of the file /etc/haproxy/haproxy.cfg:
listen stats :9000
stats realm Haproxy\ Statistics
stats uri /
stats auth Username:Password
- Restart the HAProxy instance. This will open up the stats in the port '9000' (we have specified 9000 as the port in this configuration). You can further add the same HAProxy for monitoring using the hostname and port.
- You can change the port (9000 by default) to any free port that you wish to use.
- The line number 7 is for setting up basic authentication for this stats url. A user can provide his own username and password
- We use the following URL to collect metrics: http://[HOSTNAME]:[PORT]/;csv (Replace [HOSTNAME] and [PORT] with the respective hostname of the HAProxy instance and port which is mentioned in the above configuration).
Uninstrumented Block of Code - APM Insight
In the traces tab --> Slowest Method Calls and Count we show if you find Un-instrumented block of code the reason is as follows: Basically, What is un-instrumented block of code in APM Insight? By default, APM Insight agent monitors known frameworks ...
Configuring Zoho as an OAuth Provider in Applications Manager
Zoho's OAuth token is used to access services in Applications Manager like integration with Site24X7, integration with Service desk, access to Zoho Mail APIs etc. As it seems a daunting task to go through all the documentation of the product, here ...
APM Monitors in OpManager Plus SAM Bundle
APM Monitors in OpManager Plus With the new device-based licensing model for OpManager plus, you can now add monitors of Applications Manager as devices in OpManager Plus using the SAM bundle. You can allocate devices in the SAM bundle in the form of ...
End User Monitoring (EUM) - Frequently asked questions
Unable to Login End User Monitoring Agent? Make sure Applications Manager (to which EUM Agent is mapped) is reachable from the machine where EUM server is running. Setup proxy, if proxy is required to connect to Applications Manager. Check this to ...
APM Insight Troubleshooting - DotNet Agent
Check out our User Guide for APM Insight DotNet Agent 1.) Which version of Agent should I use? The 32 bit or the 64 bit? Agent should be chosen based on the application that you need to monitor. If 32 bit applications are to be monitored in IIS then ...