Change the default font-size and font-family while sending emails from SCP
Kindly try the following steps below,
- Access the database and initiate the query below
select * from globalconfig where category = 'rta';
- It will list out the global config categories and from the list check for the globalconfigid for font -size and update the font size and paramvalue in the query and click enter
update globalconfig set paramvalue='Enter font-size' where globalconfigid =enter the corresponding global config ID here;
- Then search for the globalconfigID for the font-family and update the font-family and paramvalue in the query below and click enter
update globalconfig set paramvalue='Enter font-family' where globalconfigid =enter the corresponding global config ID here;
- Run the first query again and check if the the font size and font family is updated then restart the services for SCP application
- Check if the default font family and font size is reflected in the application while sending email.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
How to Change default password on PGSQL database
Please do follow the below steps which would assist you in changing the default Postgres password. 1. Stop the application services. 2. Please take a trimmed backup <OR> take a Snapshot of the Server 3. Open Command Prompt with Admin Privileges ...
SCP 11.0 - PPM update
This document is applicable only for the 8.1 to 11.0 upgrades. Please go through this article completely , before proceeding for the upgrade - As this release is a complete redesign of the application, it is mandatory to do the upgrade only in a test ...
Email id already exists issue
It wont allow you to create a contact, says 'email already exists'.But wont be listed in contact list view,support list view,Acc manager list view select * from aaacontactinfo where firstname.lastname@example.org'; This will give you the contactinfo_id , ...
Behavior of Survey email configuration in 11.0
When Support reps setup survey email configuration, they would be under the impression that the language they select would the one the survey goes out but it doesn't work that way. Let's say that the Support rep sets up the survey to go out in the ...
How to change login page image/logo in SCP 8.1
1. Go to Admin - > Global settings - > Application settings - > Settings. 2. Under Logo settings, you can import a custom image with the specified size, and you can use the image to be shown on the login page.