Barracuda Firewall support-FWA 12100
Please follow below steps when apply the fix.
- Stop the Firewall Analyzer service.
- Move the FirewallService.jar from <OpManager_Home>\lib location to a different directory
- Download the updated FirewallService.jar and save it in the above folder location.
- Move the FirewallLogParserRules.xml from <OpManager_Home>\server\conf location to a different directory
- Download the updated FirewallLogParserRules.xml and save it in the above folder location.
- Start the ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer service.
Please refer the below link to download the attached FirewallService.jar and FirewallLogParserRules.xml,
Patch for Barracuda NG Firewall over the build 11000
This Patch is application over the NetFlow Analyzer Build 11000. Please download the fix from the below link: https://uploads.zohocorp.com/Internal_Useruploads/dnd/NetFlow_Analyzer/o_19h34fpcuval8ms1rml1rue1itt1/patch.zip It contains a file named ...
Firewall Analyzer Mysql to Pgsql migration steps.
Stop the Firewall Analyzer Service. Take the backup or a VM snapshot of ManageEngine\Firewall folder. Download the correct zip files based on your OS(32/64bit) from the below link and extract it under <Firewall Analyzer Home>. ...
Used Rules Not Shown for Cisco ASA (FWA)
For every transaction happening in Cisco Firewall, an rule configured in it matches. This matched policy along with complete transaction detail is audited through Message-ID 106100. Please follow the below link which provides more information about ...
Migration of Database from MYSQL to MSSQL in the Firewall Analyzer
Please refer the below link for MYSQL to MSSQL migration. http://www.manageengine.co.in/products/firewall/help/appendix/migrating-data-mysql-mssql-database.html Note: I request to stop the Firewall Analyzer service and take the backup of complete ...
Mssql custom port & custom instance issue: FWA
The below fix has to be applied after ensuring the bcp files are copied and the native client is installed. 1. Go <HOME>\conf location, open database_params.conf file. 2. Add 'instanceName = <db instance Name>' parameter in the url. ...