(Windows) Bandwidth Monitor not getting any data
Steps for SNMP walk:
- Copy the attached txt files to <Installation_Directory>\bin directory.
- Rename the file bwm_snmpwalk.txt to snmpwalk.bat
- Rename the file sc.txt to scl.bat
- Open a command prompt and change directory to <Installation_Directory>\bin
- Execute the following command: snmpwalk.bat <device name> <SNMP Community> <SNMP Version>
( Example: snmpwalk.bat 10.12.18.185 public v1 )
- After successful execution, send us the devicedetails.txt file which created in the same directory.
- Once you sent the mail, don't forget to remove the files snmpwalk.bat & scl.bat
New to ADSelfService Plus?
(Linux) Bandwidth Monitor not getting any data
Hi, Steps for SNMP walk: Copy the attached txt file to <OpUtils_Installed_Dir>\OpUtils\bin directory. Rename the file to snmpwalk.sh Open a command prompt and change directory to <OpUtils_Insall_Dir>\OpUtils\bin Execute the following command: sh ...
(Windows) IP Address shows incorrect status in IPAM. How to fix this?
Ask him to follow the steps below and get output for the IP Address is up, but OpUtils noted as Down. Step 1: PS: Skip this step if already performed or non-windows OS Go to Settings -> OpUtils -> IP Address Manager There will be a Note option ...
(Windows) Subnet scan not completed in IPAM. How to fix this?
Hi, Go to -> Installation Folder --> \Nmap\ Install the "npcap-xxx-oem" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist_x86" file if it is not installed already Install the "vcredist2008_x86" file if it is not installed already Now go to ...
Device Type details not displayed in IP Address Manager
Description: For the monitored IPs under IP Address Manager, the Device Type feild is empty or not defined. Cause: OpUtils fetches the Device Type details from Active Directory (AD). By design, from the DNS table, OpUtils fetches the IP and ...
OpUtils Database Migration from Firebird to Postgres
OpUtils can be upgraded till 80000 build with Firebird database , any further upgrade needs either MSSQL or Postgres as database , here are the steps for the Firebird to Postgres DB migration: 1)Stop OpUtils Service 2)Take a complete OpUtils Folder ...