Script to automatically assign a technician to an unassigned request based on the first response
When a technician responds to an unassigned request, the corresponding ticket will be automatically assigned to the specific technician.
Tested in: Build 14306 (Postgres)
- Download the attached scripts.
- Under Admin > Developer Space > Global Custom Function, create a new custom function. Paste the content of the Global Function script into the function.
- Make sure to update the URL and technician key in the script. It's recommended to use a technician key with admin privileges to prevent any permission issues related to roles.
- Under Admin > Developer Space > Notification Custom Function, create another custom function. Paste the content of the assign technician script into this function.
- Under Admin > Custom Trigger > Notifications, configure a new Custom Trigger with the following settings:
The condition could be modified according to the specific requirements.
New to ADSelfService Plus?
Assign Technician for the unassigned requests using Notification Custom Function
Requirement: When a technician addresses an unassigned request, the corresponding ticket is automatically assigned to that technician. Steps to configure: 1. Download the attached scripts. Copy the contents into Notification custom functions. 2. Goto ...
Script to satisfy first response SLA
As of now only for the following scenarios, First response can be marked in the MSP application, * Notes addition * Worklog addition * Technicians manual response Apart from this if you want to mark any other actions in the application as First ...
Queries to show time stamp and time taken to first response, first tech assign, first group assign and first status set time_ MSSQL
MSSQL: First responded time: SELECT wo.WORKORDERID "Request ID", wo.TITLE "Subject", aau.FIRST_NAME "Requester", ti.FIRST_NAME "Technician", LONGTODATE(wo.CREATEDTIME) "Created Time", LONGTODATE(wo.RESPONDEDTIME) "Responded Date", ...
Notify previous technician, when a request is reassigned
UseCase: We get default notification when a request is assigned, but there is no default notification when a request is reassigned to a different technician. Requirement: Assume a request is assigned to Technician A, and later reassigned to ...
Script to automatically populate the "Line Manager" role based on the Change Requester
"When a Change Request is created, the Line Manager role will automatically be assigned to the user specified in the 'Reporting to' field of the particular Change Requester. Tested in builds: 14300 and 14303. Download the scripts attached. Global ...