APM Plugin migration from 32-bit to 64-bit installation
To migrate APM Plugin from 32-bit to 64-bit installation, follow the steps given below:
- Perform a database backup of the 32-bit APM Plugin setup and place it anywhere outside the Applications Manager folder directory. Make sure to take a VM snapshot before performing the activity.
- Stop the OpManager service which is hosting the 32-bit APM Plugin setup.
- Copy the plugin.properties file located under <OpManager Home>/AppManager/conf directory and move it to a different folder.
- Uninstall the 32-bit APM Plugin setup. Make sure all related folders including the Applications Manager Plugin folder are removed.
- Now download and install the required version of the 64-bit APM Plugin setup.
- Once the installation is complete, edit the plugin.properties file under <OpManager Home>/AppManager/conf directory of the newly-installed setup and specify the database name of the uninstalled 32-bit APM Plugin setup as the value for the APM_DBNAME key in this file by referring from the old file saved in Step 3. Once done, save and close the file.
- Now start the OpManager service and check whether APM Plugin setup is started and all the required monitors are present in it.
New to ADSelfService Plus?